Quoting Woody Allen. “Eighty Percent Of Success is just showing up”. What does that really mean? I doesn’t always mean physically going to places -which is very important- It means picking up the phone and making that phone call, it means sending that email, it means raising your hand, speaking up, making that step towards ACTION that Allows Opportunity to be created. And if 80% is just showing up, what do you think the rest 20% of Success is?